TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only & is non-transferable.
- Repair & replacement will be carried through the Authorized Service Centers of DHI Electronics/ DHI Impex.
- Repairs under warranty shall be carried out by an authorized service personnel only.
- For units installed beyond municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the company’s Authorized Service Center, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the nearest authorized service center and bring the unit to the authorized center at its own cost and risk. All expenses incurred in collecting the units or parts thereof from the company’s authorized service center, as well as expenses incurred with deputizing of service personnel/technicians towards convince and other incidents etc. Will be borne by the customer.
- The concern authorized service center will advise the customer whether to affect the repairs at site or at the authorized service center.
- Call registered with toll free number (166-00-100-211), wherein the only cleaning of the unit/parts in the unit due to dust accumulation on portion of the unit, general explanations, returning, are not to be considered as defects.
- In case of repairs or replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will there after continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of DHI Electronics/ DHI Impex.
- In case of repair/ replacement of any part/s is not possible, the company’s sole discretion lies with regards to amicable replacement product in lieu of repairs.
- In case of any damage to the product/ customer abuse/ repairs by un-authorized personnel’s/ misuse detected/ by the Authorized Service Center personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on a chargeable basis only.
- The warranty shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or lost to property or life arising directly or providing replacement of defective parts only under the warranty period.
- The company or its Authorized Service Center reserves the right to retain any parts or component replaced at its discretion, in the event of a defect being noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- While the company will make every effort to carry out repairs at the earliest, it however is made expressly clear that the company is under no obligation to do in a specified period of time
- Warranty does not cover accessories external to the equipment supplied by the dealer.
- If any colored internal or external components are replaced, there will be a commitment to ensure that the sets match with the original or the other components the replaced shades, patterns, tints may vary from the customer`s unit due to continuous uses of the unit. Any matching components changed at customer’s request will be on chargeable basis, except the component which actually needed.
- Regardless of the basis on which customer is entitled to claim damages from the company, the company is liable for the total amount which is no more than the actual purchase price of the product that is subjected of the claim.
- In case of any doubts/ confusion/ overwrites, etc. On warranty card, the company may ask for valid VAT invoice of the purchase.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, and spares not being available, the company will apply depreciation rules will be the binding on the purchaser, and same shall be considered as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.